Scout weight

whackflyer

Master member
Hey guys, I have a friend that is building a scout with a C pack and 2200 3s, and it weighs 770g. Is this too heavy to fly well? I told him I thought it would still fly fine, but have y'all built them with a C pack/ 2200 3s and flown them? Thanks.

Vishal Dhayalan

Hey guys, I have a friend that is building a scout with a C pack and 2200 3s, and it weighs 770g. Is this too heavy to fly well? I told him I thought it would still fly fine, but have y'all built them with a C pack/ 2200 3s and flown them? Thanks.

I'm planning to do the exact same thing. How did your friend's scout fly with the C pack? Do I need to make any modifications? I'm a beginner and don't have much experience with editing plans, so I would really like to know before I build. Thanks

whackflyer

Master member
I'm planning to do the exact same thing. How did your friend's scout fly with the C pack? Do I need to make any modifications? I'm a beginner and don't have much experience with editing plans, so I would really like to know before I build. Thanks
@Aviador's Scout flew fine, I built one with the same setup and it flies great. I put the servos in the tail, custom landing gear, and slightly modified my powerpod but other then that it's stock. Oh and I also straightened out all the scalloped parts but that's just cosmetic.