Second Build - First Design

I need to pick a paint scheme for this one to apply after the maiden... any favorites for you guys out there? I've always been partial to the Jolly Rogers, but I'm open to alternatives.

Updated the first post with the electronics package I currently have installed. With any luck the wind will hold around 10mph today so I can maiden! I will try to get pictures or a video, but I'll most likely be by myself so may be a little tough.

HilldaFlyer

Did this just end? I like the build so far... I started my own F-18 and got to the cutting out when I ran into your forum post.

Sorry about the lack of progress here. I ran into some issues with the receivers I was using and haven't had time to rebuild the nose for the second time after a second apparent brown out. If I could just lose signal when it's flying nice and level (rather than inverted or knife edge) I would actually be able to fly an entire pack through her. I have the plans printed and the old nose cut away, I just need to rebuild the new one, and put all of the electronics back in place when I get some time. I've started flying my Franken-Hub Quad on job sites for construction progress and inspection video/photos so that eats away quite a bit of my spare time these days. Winter is coming though so hopefully I'll have more progress and successful maiden videos to post soon.

I will be running all of the same gear with the exceptions of a Turnigy Plush 40 amp ESC, and 3s 2200mah battery and a Spektrum Receiver to be named later. If the upgraded servos don't work then I'll start looking into an external BEC setup. I'm not sure the servos are the problem as I had the same issue with the brown out (or all out signal loss... haven't had time to test either yet) when I was running just the elevon setup on V1.