Selling My 3d printer

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
A year ago I bouhgt a neputne 2s and have been continually upgrading it, but I have gone thorugh too much stress wiht it so I would like to sell it. Here is a baseline description:

For sale: Upgraded Elegoo Neptune 2S 3D Printer
Enhance your 3D printing experience with this used Elegoo Neptune 2S 3D printer. It comes with several upgrades, including a direct drive system, upgraded cooling, automatic bed leveling with BLTouch, quiet stepper drivers, and Klipper firmware.
  • Enjoy precise prints and smoother extrusion with the direct drive upgrade.
  • Experience improved print quality and stability with upgraded cooling.
  • Effortlessly achieve a perfectly leveled bed with the automatic bed leveling system featuring BLTouch.
  • Experience quieter operation with the upgraded quiet stepper drivers.
  • Unlock advanced features and optimizations with the Klipper firmware.
  • Print faster with a volcano High Flow CHT .4 nozzle hardened steel
This Elegoo Neptune 2S 3D printer offers you the opportunity to dive into the world of 3D printing at an affordable price. Don't miss out on this upgraded printer that will bring your creative ideas to life. Grab it now and start printing with confidence!
Please note that this is a used printer, but it has been upgraded to enhance its performance and deliver quality prints.

and here is hte ebay listing: I am willing to compromise for a lower price as ebay takes a huge cut. https://www.ebay.com/itm/394987197478