Sig colt manual/plan

RCman50

family, faith, foam, fun!
Hello all, happy holidays.
I may be in the wrong forum but i figured who better to ask than balsa builders. Does anybody have a copy of the sig colt manual/plan. Id be looking to buy it or maybe a copy. I have the kit but no manual. I believe i am missing a couple pieces but nothing major. Any help would be deeply appreciated Thank you and again happy holidays
Dustin

BobK

Banned
Here we are!

Scroll down and download the manual here..there are some 1/2 and full size drawing in the manual that might have what you need, I haven't found any plans yet

http://sigmfg.com/cgi-bin/dpsmart.exe/IndexInformVideosF.html?E+Sig

A build thread here..

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1736692

There were four different planes that used the same wing so depending on what parts you are missing they may be alternatives, other build threads on the rcgroups site and google is your friend also.

Keep me posted! :)

-Bob

BobK

Banned
There were no actual plans for this plane..the plan is printed right on the wood, no wonder I couldn't find them lol

-Bob

Last edited:

RCman50

Thank you all so so much. And happy happy holidays. Yes the plan is printed on the fuse itself i just wanted to see what was missing if anything. All i can tell is 1 side of the fuse is broken in half which could make this a little tricky. The project was started on one half of the fuse only. Its only my second balsa build but at 5$ at an auction i figured if it doesnt work out the lg wheels steerable nose and all this balsa is worth it to me for what i paid o and dont forget a perfect wing too. Thank you all so much and again thank you for the Christmas present and any other things i should know or pics if anybody has one would be greatly appreciated. Gonna take a look at what you guys linked and see about making another fuse side today. (the other half is there but snapped in half) plus what they did build on the one half is someone defiantly not knowing what there doing, totally sloppy. Again thank you guys. Much much appreciated. If i can do anything for anybody lmk. Dustin

Last edited:

BobK

Banned
You for sure can not go wrong for $5, and yes be very leary of a partly built airplane if it looks like it wasn't done right. If I were you I would go to google images, type in Sig Colt, sit back and start looking..get some popcorn you might be there awhile :)

RCman50

Yea Bobk I've been trying to do the research for the manual on Google and I am gonna do my research on images you just have to get creative with keywords because with this one a lot of pics of guns come up on my initial search lol. Go figure an airplane which the name is two different gun manufacturers. Just my luck. Lol

BobK

Banned
That happened for me also just remember to use the word "Sig". Did you get the manual? The links we posted earlier should download to a pdf file that you can print off.

BobK

Banned
I see what you mean I searched Sig Colt plans originally and came up with better results..

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=914&bih=437&q=sig+colt&oq=sig+colt&gs_l=img.12..0i30j0i8i30l4j0i24.2084.5407.0.7910.8.8.0.0.0.0.172.995.0j7.7.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..1.7.991.5kpahDKCwJ4#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=sig+colt+plans&imgrc=_

As I mentioned before there are four separate planes that are basically the same..use the same wing at least. Clicking on the pictures should give you an option to visit page and there are quite a few different threads on other forums about these planes, hope that helps.

-Bob