SIG Kadet Senior Sport - First ARF

ArcadeAir

Real nice plane!
I was just wondering.. How do you guys like the Tacon motors? Have you ever had any problems with them? I like the price!
I cant wait to see your maiden video!
I have and use the Mobius wide angle cam... for 79 bucks, you cant go wrong.

ArcadeAir

Real nice plane!
I was just wondering.. How do you guys like the Tacon motors? Have you ever had any problems with them? I like the price!

Rcgary24

Crash Test Pilot!
This is the 3rd tacon ive had , never had a problem yet , great power and reliable. Ive got a hangar 9 1/4 scale cub ill be putting a Tacon bigfoot 160 in with a 19x10 prop running 10s here soon.

bliss224

Nice! I loved the old Senior, big ole kite. put a 40 fp in it, trike gear, point it down the runway get it moving and rotate nose high for a takeoff (handy in tall grass with low power) get up and float for an hour on 8 ounces of gas. Fun plane.

OR

Stick a stinking 90 in it like my hobbyshop guy did and fly it knife edge.

Like I said, fun plane.

I have to retire sometime so I can start building again.

Great to hear you have had a good experience with the Kadet!

The more I read about these Tacons the more good things I hear. I think any future larger electric projects might get one of these. Next time I build the airplane budget back up I am gonna give the mobius a shot!