Small.. very small

cyclone3350

Master member
I have a couple 30mm, was thinking A10 style 😉
View attachment 198875

I like to "freestyle" through the trees, not to mention playing glider combat with the boys so im always looking for ways to make them more durable.

I like it! BTW, I bought those little gliders in the vid for my 4YO. She has a blast throwing that thing around. What amazes me, is , just how indestructible they R.

Hondo76251

Legendary member
I like it! BTW, I bought those little gliders in the vid for my 4YO. She has a blast throwing that thing around. What amazes me, is , just how indestructible they R.
Right? We grew up with nerf balls that were nearly indestructible, don't know why it took so long to make a chuck glider out of something other than straight Styrofoam! lol

cyclone3350

Master member
I had this crazy idea of a rocket assist plane. I got the idea from the Hobby King ME-163 with the rocket option. I had a light controller to fire off two A size rockets. At the time of when I built it, I didn't think about that if one fired and one did not, that I would most likely lose control. So, I just flew it as it was.

Attachments

• IMG_1968.JPG
    IMG_1968.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1967.JPG
    IMG_1967.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

cyclone3350

Master member
Oh man. That is high performance top secret #@*! stuff right there. I saw that a while ago and quickly tried to get it out of my mind. God knows what kind of trouble and possibly injuries could get into, I must say, I am tempted to try it.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
wait... is this the ROCKET page... I better get back to the small-very-small Page :sneaky: