SNL+ flight controller problems

Noob777

Hello, I just got my SNL+ flight controller but after wiring it up there are two problems. First, there is no video from the camera. Second the OSD is going all over the place when the camera is connected.

I checked that the camera works alone. What could be the solution to this problem?

LitterBug

Techno Nut
You need to supply more information. Which version of the SNL+ did you get? Where did you get it from? What pins did you hook your camera up to? What Camera are you using? What VTX are you using? Pictures of your setup are are always helpful. Help us help you! :)

Cheers!
LitterBug

Bricks

Master member
What Litterbug said

Did you have your VTX antenna hooked up before applying power if not may have burned the VTX up.

Noob777

You need to supply more information. Which version of the SNL+ did you get? Where did you get it from? What pins did you hook your camera up to? What Camera are you using? What VTX are you using? Pictures of your setup are are always helpful. Help us help you! :)

Cheers!
LitterBug
I am not sure about the version, but here are some pictures of my setup. In both cases, I left the white wire not soldered. Also, I soldered the red (power) wire for vtx directly to the positive terminal of the battery.
1684047794597.png

1684047873550.png

LitterBug

Techno Nut
If you run INAV, ArduPilot, or the equivalent on it, it should be able to do it all. From the spec page of that RX, it should support s.bus.

Even if it doesn't support s.bus, you could use ibus with INAV

Last edited: