Help! Regarding configure kk 2.1.5 flight controller for bicopter

cs14

I have built a bicopter and I am new in this field. I am using kk 2.1.5 flight controller. I have done the necessary setting and adjust the values of PI editor and other setting as shown in one YouTube video whose bicopter was properly working.
The problem I am facing is, one of the bldc motor is spinning slightly slow. Who can i made both the motor with same speed.
The second problem that i am facing is the servo motors which controls the bldc moto direction move slightly down-words even if no signal is given to it.

Please do help me with this issue.

L Edge

Master member
I have built a bicopter and I am new in this field. I am using kk 2.1.5 flight controller. I have done the necessary setting and adjust the values of PI editor and other setting as shown in one YouTube video whose bicopter was properly working.
The problem I am facing is, one of the bldc motor is spinning slightly slow. Who can i made both the motor with same speed.
The second problem that i am facing is the servo motors which controls the bldc moto direction move slightly down-words even if no signal is given to it.

Please do help me with this issue.
Can you produce a video of what is happening?