Sold SOLD - Fatshark Attitude V4 (the red ones) FPV goggles for sale - $260 shipped

French

Construire Voler S'écraser Répéter
I have a set of Fatshark Attitude V4 FPV goggles for sale. They come complete with the stock OLED receiver, red battery, and case. $260 shipped in the US.

These are really great goggles. I'm moving to Dominators. They are in like new condition. Let me know if you have questions.

Last edited:

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I'll add that these goggles are really clear. I bought a set of them and would highly recommend them if you want something quality. As Joshua Bardwell has said, there's a reason so many people fly with Fatsharks vs. other brands; the Attitude V4s definitely show that.

French

I’ll also throw in a pleather face foam and power extension cord so you can keep the battery in your pocket.

sprzout

Mentor
Damn...If I had the money...That'd be a steal for a second set of goggles. I'll mention it to one of the guys at my field on Monday, if you haven't sold them yet. He's got a set of Teleporters, and I let him try my Attitudes last week; he fell in love with them.

DharanFlyer

I'm with @sprzout I'd pick up a second pair if I had the money for my brother.

Where did you get the extension cord though? I've not seen that before and that'd be a nice upgrade.

French

I picked up the cord from RaceDayQuads.com a while back. https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/nice-upgrade-for-those-with-fpv-goggles.37696/

Initially, it had the barrel connector and a balance plug on both ends. I quickly rewired it so that I only needed to plug in the barrel connector to the battery and it would power both the goggles and fan (wired together the balance connector on the goggle end).

Its super simple to build, and I'll be completing a new one for my new goggles. I just ordered the barrel plugs, adequate wire, and any paracord color of your liking. Lots of options here - https://www.paracordplanet.com/cord-color-chart/
my new ones will be these colors
PAR_NRWCH___13048.1490898841.jpg

I could be persuaded to make these for those of you that are interested.

RDQ has a new extension cord that uses an XT60 and is power regulated. It doesn't come with the nice looking paracord though - https://www.racedayquads.com/collec...-cable-by-skywardrc-xt60-v2-choose-your-color

Last edited:

sprzout

Mentor
And an FYI for anyone interested - True-D makes a diversity module that replaces that module shown in the picture, specifically for the Attitude V4 goggles.

That said, I haven't made the jump yet because the video feed off of the stock module is pretty darned good!

DharanFlyer

@French Send you a message.

@sprzout Was thinking of ordering today, but FT is sold out. So I'll give them a bit to get it in. Been moving toward doing a freestyle quad build, but just got a Torrent from Horizon for $99 + shipping on their sale. So going to start learning on that. Been flying the Inductrix around the back yard but the upgrade from 25mw to 150mw the stock VRx should be good for a bit.