South Louisiana anyone else?

OjiTetsuoOni

Hey everyone I'm OjiTetsuoOni, aka Grant(or is it the other way around? I get confused sometimes) I'm from Louisiana, New Iberia to be exact where I first started R/C modeling when I was 12. Had a large hiatus until 2 years ago when some friends introduced me to electric flyers and foamies. my first of which was the E-flite P-51, and then my interest transferred to multi-rotor (not drones, gotta start a campaign) with the quad that is comparative to the Hubsan X4(destroyed that one). Then my local hobby shop suggested the Inductrix which is down atm waiting for parts to come in, just bought a new airframe because all the instant CA in the world won't keep it together anymore. My favorite thing to fly atm is the blimp for our local hockey team, I have a payload of 6(count em') 6 ping pong balls. I've always heard about the FT build plans, now that my freewing is in pieces I salvaged that and will be starting the FT Mustang build soon just waiting on servos. If you live in Louisiana, or are passing through and have time for a flight or two let me know, I'm ready to fly. I have also started a group on FTgroups look up Flite Test Dummies of LA.

IMG_20151114_141601412.jpg