spf3 wont arm i think???? help please

Nightkrawlrr

Hi everyone. sorry to bug you all but i need some help. I have built this 210. everything is wired and passes all my tests i just cant get the board to arm is what i think the problem is but you all have way more experience than i do. i posted a video below. Any help would be appreciated. thanks so so so so much.

https://youtu.be/1UdRwWl8-50

fc: spf3 version: 3.0.1betaflight
oneshot 125 bl heli escs
emax 2205 2300kv

all contols from transmitter are received and register on the reveiver tab in betaflight but will not physically spin the motors.

if there is anymore info you need please ask

Habakkukk

Fly Eagles, Fly!
Set your min throttle to 1070 on the config tab
Set your throttle end point to 1040 by using the travel setting on your tx. Reference the receiver tab in bf.
If it still won't arm disable the accelerometer

Habakkukk

Fly Eagles, Fly!
i am using a t-six transmitter. i went to travel adj and set it to 104%. is that what you meant to do or am i wrong?

Yes, you will use your radios travel adjustment to lower the throttle "endpoints". Also make sure to calibrate your esc's.
What I'm am assuming your problem to be is your throttle is set higher than your "minimum throttle" on your flight controller.
In other words, you know how nothing arms when your throttle stick is set to its middle point, so you can't accidentally arm your machine and it takes off and chops something up... it's a safety feature.