Spitfire and BF109

MrJoshua1313

After building, flying( and loving) the ft spitfire I decided it needed a Nemisis so I built a BF109 based on the Spitfire with minor variations. The spitfire flies wonderfully but the 109........Meh....not near as good although manageable. I think the smaller wing and tail feathers of the 109 make it lose the wonderful flight characteristics of the spit. I may try again if I crash and burn and more closely follow the spitfire shapes on the wing and tail, but with the straighter lines of the Messerschmitt.
20210924_175030.jpg
20210924_175030.jpg
20210829_172416.jpg

floydfoxyhair

After building, flying( and loving) the ft spitfire I decided it needed a Nemisis so I built a BF109 based on the Spitfire with minor variations. The spitfire flies wonderfully but the 109........Meh....not near as good although manageable. I think the smaller snaptube vidmate wing and tail feathers of the 109 make it lose the wonderful flight characteristics of the spit. I may try again if I crash and burn and more closely follow the spitfire shapes on the wing and tail, but with the straighter lines of the Messerschmitt.
I like it , looking stroong

Last edited:

boogieloo

After building, flying( and loving) the ft spitfire I decided it needed a Nemisis so I built a BF109 based on the Spitfire with minor variations. The spitfire flies wonderfully but the 109........Meh....not near as good although manageable. I think the smaller wing and tail feathers of the 109 make it lose the wonderful flight characteristics of the spit. I may try again if I crash and burn and more closely follow the spitfire shapes on the wing and tail, but with the straighter lines of the Messerschmitt. View attachment 209607 View attachment 209607 View attachment 209608
very nice. Are those duck tape you used for the covering? Wal-Mart stores sell these. Any color.