Techone SU-31 Swap meet find/Motor mount help

OneFlightWonder

Hello. I just got back from our clubs annual swap meet and one of the beauties I came home with was this Techone SU-31 that lights up like a christmas tree!

First let me tell you what I know about the power system. its got a HUGE motor, no idea what size, or what brand but it looks to be way above the suggested size and swining a 12x6 prop. only info written on the motor is that its a 1100KV. Behind that we have a 40A Emax ESC.

Well I left, threw my receiver in and got her in the air. Flies great. Only had a 1300mah 20C battery available so I kept the flight around half throttle and about 2 minutes. As suspected the motor was a tad warm. and the battery was at 6%! Thirsty for that power! I charged the battery again and at this time it was getting dark, post sunset. It was my first time flying in the dark with a lit plane so i was excited. I pushed it a little harder the second flight.

Here is where it got bad...I was doing some negative-g snap rolls a couple of mistakes high and I heard the motor make a weird noise. I leveled out and the motor went BZZRRPP! and half the LEDs went out and it spiraled out of the sky. I was able to flat spin it to the ground and it was pretty soft, no foam damage. The motor mount broke off and killed some of the LED wiring with it.

I fixed the LEDs easy enough at home with the soldering iron but I dont know how to go about the motor mount. I want something stronger then stock. Curious if any of you are familiar with the air frame and have any advice. Any help is appreciated!

TLDR: I got a new toy with a big motor and the motor flew off in flight. need motor mount tips!!

20jfza8.jpg
1zxum4w.jpg
midhg3.jpg
348so5w.jpg
dcylbd.jpg