The Flite Test Store. Buy something and be a show contributor. What have you bought?

earthsciteach

My Bat Bones shipped today! Its not completely outside the realm of possibility of having it tomorrow. And, my electronics arrived today. I have embraced the dark side...

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
This month's purchase... A versa wing kit and motor mount.

Egads, it costs how much with shipping? But wait, I get fussy when the show isn't out on time, which means I value it's content, and I do not pay per episode... Nevermind, the wing is well worth the price, AND it helps keep the show going. ;)

Now to find a good motor package to use it for FPV.

Liemavick

Mentor
Bat bones body and quad tail motor mounts :) Got delivery within a week and almost in the air. Thanks FT!

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I have gotten the Versa, 3-pack, 3D, Spitfire, Anycopter quad, anycopter hub, 6x batbones mounts, fan pack, t-shirt, so far. I'm not posting this to brag, I'm just posting my love of what the guys do for us and how much it all means to me. I have my own vinyl cutter that I could make my own t-shirt and stickers and scratch building is a simple matter that I have no fear of. Plus, I'm very cheap(I don't know if it's that I'm cheap or that I don't have much to spend), so these and future purchases should show just how much I support what they do to promote and further the hobby. Keep it up, guys!