Help! Don't have a 3D printer but need something printed. Can someone help me?

Fly4ever

Hello Everyone,
I just downloaded the FT Tenet 3D print file from flite test. However I don't have a 3D printer. I am wondering if someone in the forum would be willing to help me to print 2 fuselages. Of course I would pay them. Or maybe some is already in my area that would be willing to help me. I live in Fort Wayne Indiana. I found a 3D printing service on line, got a quote and got sticker shock $1500.
Thank you very much for any help you can do for me.
Paul

luvmy40

Elite member
I'll help if I can. You buy a roll of filament, unless you are OK with PLA in what ever color I have on hand and pay the shipping. No charge for printing.

PM for details.

jpot1

Elite member
I’ve got a roll of lw-pla from 3D lab print, natural color. I’d be happy to print. Pay me for filament used and shipping. PM if it doesn’t work out with @luvmy40

skymaster

Elite member
Hello Everyone,
I just downloaded the FT Tenet 3D print file from flite test. However I don't have a 3D printer. I am wondering if someone in the forum would be willing to help me to print 2 fuselages. Of course I would pay them. Or maybe some is already in my area that would be willing to help me. I live in Fort Wayne Indiana. I found a 3D printing service on line, got a quote and got sticker shock $1500.
Paul
Y not get yourself one there are some for less than 200 bucks and you get to learn some thing new. imagine all those ideas in your head coming to life.

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Y not get yourself one there are some for less than 200 bucks and you get to learn some thing new. imagine all those ideas in your head coming to life.
Elegoo is even selling hteir neptune 2's, a really good printer for 110 dollars right now, so why not jummp on the price

luvmy40

Elite member
I’ve got a roll of lw-pla from 3D lab print, natural color. I’d be happy to print. Pay me for filament used and shipping. PM if it doesn’t work out with @luvmy40
I don't have any LWPLA so jpot1 is probably the better person to help as I would have to experiment with it to get it running right.

luvmy40

Elite member
BTW, Micro Center has brought back their first time buyer $100.00 off coupon for the Creality Ender 3 Pro. That puts it at $99.00. An unbeatable bargain in my opinion. In store only, unfortunately.

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
BTW, Micro Center has brought back their first time buyer $100.00 off coupon for the Creality Ender 3 Pro. That puts it at $99.00. An unbeatable bargain in my opinion. In store only, unfortunately.
The ender 3 pro has an issue with the microsd card slot on some models...

JDSnavely

What's required to get the 1st time buyer $100? Do you have to sign up for their Credit Card or anything like that?

luvmy40

Elite member
What's required to get the 1st time buyer $100? Do you have to sign up for their Credit Card or anything like that?
No credit card sign up. Just google "Micro Center $99.00 Creality Ender 3 Pro" You have to enter your email and cell # and they will send you a link to the coupon. It is instore use only so if you don't have a Micro Center near you, it might not be worth it.

Here's a link to the sign up page: https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/specialoffer3dprintertxt.aspx?web=EMAIL+OPT+IN

joelspangler

You may also get lucky to have a library near you with one (I live in a rural area and there are two near me that have 3d printers), or a makerspace type place. They should be able to help guide you through setup too, as it's a significant amount of information to learn.

cdfigueredo

Elite member
Hello Everyone,
Paul
For this price u can easily get one of the new Bambulab carbon x1 (one of the best 3d printers i had tested)! haha