The old flight test

I just dropped down to the videos forum for the first time. WOW! the videos there blew me away I thought they would be standard vacation video's but I was wrong. (don't tell my wife). Take the time to check it out for some serious flying and video production. I'm embarrassed and just deleted my latest submissions to FT.

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
I guess I asked for that. :black_eyed:

Yes you did... Don't worry your our kind of geek. Even if you talk funny with your mouthpiece in and carry your pens in a pocket protector. I'm just sad monkey got to say it before me.:(

Techno

Sunny Day Park Flyer
It's from the planes 2 episode when they dropped bulldozers from the sky, **** put up the plans. FT Flying Boxcar

Gryf

RE: the original post, I sort of agree. But as has been pointed out, all the videos are still up and readily available. What intrigues me about Flite Test is that we've seen them grow from a fan channel on YouTube to a full-fledged company supplying the know-how and resources (kits, parts, etc.) that have gotten many of us into RC for the first time. In the true spirit of the American Dream, they've found a niche and filled it... and once they've filled said niche, they've found more niches and are filling those too. It's really been a trip watching them grow and thrive - it's like watching friends make good, and rejoicing in their success.

Anyway, that's my opinion. :p

Gryf

Last edited:
I have to say the list of planes is pretty hard evidence. They're still making planes, and they don't need to reinvent the Flyer every year. My family and I just got started this past fall. We watched videos, read articles, and creeped through forums. We built simple planes and are having a blast getting more experienced and skilled. The variety is just awesome.