The "Simple Stick" - builders thread and plans

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Seriously guys? This is EXACTLY what I did - it even has a hatch on the top EXACTLY how I did mine. I’ll try to get MY plans out this week and so hopefully several people can build it before FT comes out with theirs if they end up kitting it. This is the second time I’ve started to design something and also the second time it started showing up in the FT/Overstreet workshop...
4C0D9856-95D6-4616-9BA8-CFDB98A0F47B.png

mayan

Legendary member
Seriously guys? This is EXACTLY what I did - it even has a hatch on the top EXACTLY how I did mine. I’ll try to get MY plans out this week and so hopefully several people can build it before FT comes out with theirs if they end up kitting it. This is the second time I’ve started to design something and also the second time it started showing up in the FT/Overstreet workshop...
View attachment 160773
They have been putting spys on you :).

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
View attachment 160773
The only difference is the shape of the Vstab. You might have to move to Canada in hiding. @wildthings basement is looking better all the time lol