The "Simple Stick" - builders thread and plans

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone been able to download the Simple Stick plans ? I am a member of FTCA and there is no plans for the Simple Stick. Is there something that I'm missing ? I saw the others plans but no Simple Stick. Maybe Dave M might have a comment. :unsure:

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone been able to download the Simple Stick plans ? I am a member of FTCA and there is no plans for the Simple Stick. Is there something that I'm missing ? I saw the others plans but no Simple Stick. Maybe Dave M might have a comment. :unsure:

Add them to your cart and download them.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Hi Everyone,

When logged in on the FTCA homepage/portal, near the top of the page, click the Plans link (with the paper plane graphic) then click the word PLANS. It will take you to the Shop and a list of the plans. Currently (4-11-24) there are 13 plans available via FTCA. The plans are also listed in the SPONZ Plans Index on the Forum.