The UNTOLD Story Of Flite Test

zdsweet

My friend Ben and I got together with Chad Kapper and Josh Bixler to create a documentary showcasing the history of Flite Test. We had a blast working on it and learned a lot along the way. We hope others will enjoy the really unique history behind one of the largest RC families in the world, and how they got to that point from the garage they started in out in rural Ohio. We know they have influenced us more than we can express! Thanks again to Josh & Chad for the help.

MaxTheFliteFreak

Great video! The nostalgia hit me like a freight train,I wish Alex and Peter were still a part of the show though. Keep up the amazing videos, and maybe some more vlogs?
Happy flying!

alan0043

My friend Ben and I got together with Chad Kapper and Josh Bixler to create a documentary showcasing the history of Flite Test. We had a blast working on it and learned a lot along the way. We hope others will enjoy the really unique history behind one of the largest RC families in the world, and how they got to that point from the garage they started in out in rural Ohio. We know they have influenced us more than we can express! Thanks again to Josh & Chad for the help.

Hi zd,

Thanks for posting. I had the link all copied and ready to post and wala !!! It's posted !!! :cool: It's really nice to hear the full story. Thank you Tail Heavy Productions for the video.