This weekend, I felt like building something quick and easy (as opposed to my F-104), so I decided to design a MiG 15 for my Powerup. It is a bit heavy, but it flies nicely, and the more efficient full airfoil wing means that it is actually pretty efficient overall. However, it is a bit fast for smaller spaces (for a Powerup plane). It is printed in LW PLA at a temperature of 240 C and with 0% infill and a 50% extrusion muliplier. I used a wall thickness of 2 layers (0.8mm), which only really affects the canopy and tail, since the rest is thinner anyway. It does need to be printed slowly because of the very thin material. The fuselage and tail are printed as a single piece and the wings are printed as two pieces. There are trim tabs designed into the rudder and horizontal stabilizer, and I needed to add two pennies to the nose for nose weight as well. I'd recommend trimming away the tail a bit, up to the slot for the Powerup, to make it easier to fit it in. The wing is held on by a rubber band and is attached after the Powerup module is inserted to help hold it in place in a crash. It would probably be pretty easy to install the FT EZ pack as well, and it even works nicely as a chuck glider with the electronics removed. There's nothing too crazy about this design apart from the size. It took me maybe an hour and a half to design and 6 hours to print, but it works nicely.