Too good to be true?

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Sadly, it's not such a simple question... I guess the simple answer is: it depends.

It's not easy to answer because there are many variables in play. Ultimately, to really make it simple, you need to know the exact frequencies of the VTX and VRX you want to be compatible, making sure they match. Next, you need to make sure the antennas are good matches in the same vein.

That set you listed includes a 32ch 5.8GHz VTX and VRX that does include some of the bands that some of the Immersion TX and RX's work on (their nexwave stuff), but I don't know if it includes the stuff on their "raceband" stuff which is newer.

Similarly, that set comes with left hand circularly polarized antennas, which will work best when paired with similar antennas. You can get a signal on the same frequency with a RHCP antenna, but the signal will be attenuated.

That said, if your question is will that set work specifically with a NanoQX FPV from HH, the answer is: not particularly well unless you change the antenna to a RHCP on the VRX set.

The HH stuff, I believe, only comes with RHCP antennas. They're cheap enough that if you get that set, you should just buy an additional RHCP antenna for your VRX for compatibility.

Basscor

I have this set, and yes it is FatShark compatible. It doesn't have RaceBand. The antennas it comes with are decent, but are LHCP so they don't work very well with a Nano FPV. You will want to get at least one RHCP antenna. Also this VTx/VRx combo has RP-SMA connectors, I learned that the hard way :black_eyed: