Help! Transmitter shorted?

Kingstone22

Hey guys! I finally got to start my flight test today for an aircraft I was working on, so I got out my FS-i6 transmitter (which didn't have any batteries inside of it yet), and I started loading it with newly purchased AA batteries so I can power it on. To my surprise, I found out that while I was loading the batteries in, the power switch was already turned on. Now, whenever I switch on the power switch, the screen starts blinking light rather than starting the main menu right away. Transmitter does still produce sounds, but it sometimes takes a whole while show me the full screen clearly. Is this happening because I was loading the batteries while the switch was on? Or is it because maybe the batteries are just too weak for it, and I have to get other better ones?

Attachments

• 16206774956726609884284196216568.jpg
    16206774956726609884284196216568.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0

Kingstone22

if switch was on or not shoudnt do anything. Check if batterys are connect right way though
Hmmmmm the batteries seem to be connected in the right way, but I think I will buy new more powerful AA batteries to test it out. Thank you for the insight!