Tricopter servo problem

Redneck2.0

I have the bat bones.kk2.1.5 board, suppo sp mg90s servo. I'm having trouble with the travel. The servo will tilt the mount all the way to the left but only go about the quarter of the way to the right. I've taken off the servo and hooked it with another receiver to make sure it's centered. The servo will move the rest of the way but only by hand.any suggestions? Using orginal dx7. And one more question. Does anyone know if this particular servo digital? I can't to say no but I can't find it in " black and white".

Twitchity

Did you adjust the Travel Adjust feature of your transmitter to 125% for both left and right? I have to adjust both left and right travel adjust on me DX6i separately. If you're DX7 is setup the same way, this could be causing your problem. About a minute into this video the guy explains how to setup the travel adjust properly. I had an issue with my quad flipping one way but not the other, turns out I only adjusted one of the settings, and not the other. Not sure if this will fix the problem, but I hope it helps.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Also, I'm not familiar with the KK board, but at least with MultiWii, once you set your RC travel limits, you may need to check the flight controller servo travel limits as well. On the MultiWii, I actually had to lower the travel limits because the FliteTest Tilt Motor mount I was using has some physical limits that is less than the servo full travel range.

Redneck2.0

Well maybe the servo wasn't centered like a thought, rechecked it and found the problem. Now just dialing in expo to tame the rudder.