What’s on your build table

Tweet772

Hey friends! Im currently working finishing my sea duck that I started months ago.. Also need to put electronics in my Noob wonderin that regard, what is currently on your build table??
IMG_4424.jpeg

Tweet772

prepping for build-ruary, I've got a ft alpha, ft mini guinea, maniac rc ju87 stuka, and a 13th Squadron p61 😀 plus a few in need of repairs
I thought about joining in on the Builduary but I doubt I will, I’m gonna just keep focusing on other builds I want ready for the summer.. I also am behind on doing some repairs

bwarz

Master member
I thought about joining in on the Builduary but I doubt I will, I’m gonna just keep focusing on other builds I want ready for the summer.. I also am behind on doing some repairs
I hear ya. I'm doing it as motivation again as I haven't done much of anything since before flight fest. just always something else going on.

Tweet772

I hear ya. I'm doing it as motivation again as I haven't done much of anything since before flight fest. just always something else going on

CL 415 / Guinea Pig water bomb

I am working on Getting ready for FTFC24 Build-ruary Challenge and getting my scale model of my FF'24 large model for the Aviation RC Noob Podcast. (Latest Episode is best as Video)

I should have spent some more time on the internals.... it would have sped up the construction View attachment 242116
Now that is cool!

Shurik-1960

In the summer I am with my daughter (she is already 12 years old) I live in a cottage in the village. I have 3 rooms for creativity: on the third floor, in the garage and in the veranda. One room has long been packed with models that it's a pity to throw away - they all fly. In Moscow, in my apartment, I do not have a desktop: I make all the models on a sheet of plywood, which I put on the sofa.