What are everybody's thoughts on the new store

Do you like the new site layout?

• Total voters

randyrls

Randy
Thanks; But that is a different one. It's ok though. I found them on Ebay.

Is anyone from FT monitoring this thread? I'd like to see recommendations on the power pack to use with SBK. There is a page with the Power Packs and SBKs listed but it isn't searchable and not all the kits are included.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I was not a fan of Amain before although I do get monster truck parts there. The online store store layout has always sucked imo. Its too wonky and discombobulated.

I tried finding some FT gear there the other day. Gave up and looked on Amazon instead. When I search FT plane or quad parts and I have to slog thru pages of Amain car parts its not worth the aggitation.

As for "sure post" the only thing you can be sure of us it will arrive the absolute last minute that it was posted for. I have had packages sitting in my local PO for several days as the post office "does not want to mess up their delivery record"

I actually had an arguement with one of the clerks when I walked up town to pick it up myself instead of waiting two more days.

I read shipping methods and avoid sure post whenever possible. Its a joke and does not save anyone anything. Specially when i am less then a quarter mile away from the PO and the Ups guy has to go further away from the expressway exit he takes to get here.