New Flite Test Store

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
there is also now the ftgroups.com seems like flying locations.
flying groups.
etc....
Flite Test has opened their new online store. This is not the old Amain store, it appears to be a true Flite Test store, with direct warehouse shipping. No more waiting for shipping from Chico California. I've been getting some orders in less than 2 days.

It appears they are using what was their Stem Store, and can be accessed from here: https://store.flitetest.com

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Folks, this is a major change for Flite Test taking back control of the online store after working with Amain for the past several years. I see this as a positive step for the future success of Flite Test moving forward. Please show some grace and allow them the time to adjust to this new paradigm. I'm looking forward to what the future holds now that they are back in control of the store.

CappyAmeric

Elite member
Folks, this is a major change for Flite Test taking back control of the online store after working with Amain for the past several years. I see this as a positive step for the future success of Flite Test moving forward. Please show some grace and allow them the time to adjust to this new paradigm. I'm looking forward to what the future holds now that they are back in control of the store.
Me too. I am very pleased. Lately I have been buying from the STEM store whenever I could because I found Amain is more expensive and their order fulfillment and shipping times were excessive

mrjdstewart

Legendary member

i didn't say it was a bad thing, i just said it appeared as they were trying to not use AMAIN. i certainly don't have a problem with that but personally think this all could have been communicated a little better. maybe the "face book" group knew but still baffled as to why they don't seem to ever use this wonderful resource...

my $.02,

me :cool:

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
The kraken still doesn’t seem to be in the store, sure hope they aren’t stopping production on that wondrous plane😁