what are you flying

airhawk

Crashing Ace
after your done flying don't you wish you could log it well now you can(this sounds like an infomercial doesn't it :) ) anyway
if you flew something and u want to let the forum know about it this is the place:)

airhawk

Crashing Ace
its morning in az currently but yesterday i flew 5 batteries and then i got my t 28 out and flew it around for an 1 hour or so
i used the pulse 1s on them. i may get the fpv nano its quite the price but it may be worth it i want to try some fast fpv

airhawk

Crashing Ace
my friend thinks im forcing him to be part of ft when he clearly brought up the topic by himself. he's hesitant to buy any flying machine but hes bought 3 consoles with out knowing a single thing about them. but he has a heli thats coaxial but he has to move on cause he's had 9 of them i know confusing. also could any one help me with him he wants to fly but keeps changing the topic to mine craft since i have a ps4 he comes over for that very reason if i bring up ft i get yelled at. right now i made him a foam glider that looks like a antic ill
see how that works.

FAI-F1D

Free Flight Indoorist
Hope and I spent yesterday flying F1D's. Her flights got better and better, mine worse and worse. She qualified for US team selection yesterday, so we'll both be gunning for spots on the team in September! :)

It was a good day for flying!

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
my friend thinks im forcing him to be part of ft when he clearly brought up the topic by himself. he's hesitant to buy any flying machine but hes bought 3 consoles with out knowing a single thing about them. but he has a heli thats coaxial but he has to move on cause he's had 9 of them i know confusing. also could any one help me with him he wants to fly but keeps changing the topic to mine craft since i have a ps4 he comes over for that very reason if i bring up ft i get yelled at. right now i made him a foam glider that looks like a antic ill
see how that works.
Just go fly and let him tag along. Be patient and answer his questions as they come. I know it's easy to get excited and seem obsessed to others, but if you have planted the seed, you just need to wait for it to grow...

airhawk

Crashing Ace
he said that rc is a waist of time today i feel heart broken and betrayed at the same time. but i understand its a choice to be part of this hobby. but i feel hurt for some reasone just when people use drones instead of multi rotor

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
There's a ton of people that say video games are a waste of time, too. It's nice to have your friends participate with you but not everyone feels the same way. Don't let it get you down, just keep enjoying the hobby and maybe he'll decide to join in. He may never do it but if you try to force him into flying, for sure he'll want to pass on it.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
i just tried to race my dart and that thing is fast it clocked 62 pretty good to me. funny thing in the mighty mini thread i said i would build the speedster soon right now the kit is having a nice nap in the side of my parents garage

airhawk

Crashing Ace
that wouldn't stop him actually ive tried that it didnt end well my t 28 will tell you by it wing

Last edited:

airhawk

Crashing Ace
i raced my dart around it clocked 62 mph not bad at all just waiting for my first fpv experience if i get a fpv nano qx im really hoping i could get that little guy

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
that wouldn't stop him actually ive tryed that it didnt end well my t 28 will tell you by it wing
You know I was only joking, Hawk. Just do your thing and let him worry about him. If he feels like he has to bash on you to make himself feel better, that's going to have to be his problem, brother. You just do what's fun to you.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
funny story in the mighty mini army thread i said i would build my mini speedster soon and post pictures now its taking a nice nap in my parents garage i 'll try to build it soon this time for real

airhawk

Crashing Ace
nose dived my t 28 with the foam board nose and it doesn't have a scratch also i took the scout out today and it flew great but flying has come to an end for Sunday its it 10 :00 in az so yeah flying has come to an end

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
I've not been able to fly much with school and winter going on, but I have been able to take the Drake II out a few times. It has been flying REALLY nicely and I can't wait to get it on the water this spring.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
well now my friend wont come over unless were playing mine craft what have i done also i think his parents think im waisting my time from what he has said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh