what are you flying

Fly'n'_For_Fun

Today, I don't know if it was smart because I was so close to getting frostbite two different times, I flew in 14 degree temperatures. I flew the E-flite UMX Radian and the Hobbyzone Sport Cub. Everything came came back in one piece (even my fingers). I have yet to wait for a day with good weather to go to the field and fly the Apprentice S 15e and the Parkzone Sport Cub S2.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
well i went through 3 sets of props on my dart i did take out my duet it was fun i haven't flown it in 2 or 3 years

airhawk

Crashing Ace
im working on a 7 foot plane that's going to carry four nanos and probably a blackout or an electrohub ill try to post pictures

Capt_Beavis

Posted a thousand or more times
I took my son out with the AS3Xtra and the Sport Cub S today. I can't wait to get the UMX Pitts out, but that is going to be another week I think.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
tell me how the umx Pitts goes amazing looking plane its the only strong flying umx airplane im seen except the extra i have a um t 28 its decent but not the best also im looking to take the um p 51 out

Capt_Beavis

I think the Beast 3D and the Bee Gee are the same platform as the Pitts. I will definitely post on the plane once I am able to charge the batteries and fly her around.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
for some reasone i feel the pitts is more approchable by a intermediate that just got down 4 ch flying.for the beast and gee bee you need a good amout of expreince to fly there not too forgiving. one thing i dislike on ums is the foam its way to flimse i would do the dollar tree foam conversion on
it but if you do it on the pits its going to take a while to get that round shape

airhawk

Crashing Ace
for some reasone i feel the pitts is more approchable by a intermediate that just got down 4 ch flying.for the beast and gee bee you need a good amout of expreince to fly there not too forgiving. one thing i dislike on ums is the foam its way to flimse i would do the dollar tree foam conversion on
it but if you do it on the pits its going to take a while to get that round shape

Capt_Beavis

If I were going to do foam board I would just do a baby blender. I had similar thought on the Pitts compared to the others. I also thought it was the best looking. Joshua Scott did fly the Bee Gee in pretty windy conditions though.

Christopher14

Driftin' with the wind...
im going to try to build the speedster with electronics this spring break

School is a killer for RC flying isn't it?:( I still haven't built a mini speedster yet. But when Peter's little fold wing comes out, I'm going to get one of those flying.:) So many planes to build, so little time.

Let's see, what am I flying. Today I flew my favorite plane I have ever made. It is a little pusher propjet with ailerons and elevator, nothing fancy. But it flys like nothing else. I was doing inverted and went behind the house, came out from behind the house, narrowly missed a tree, and another tree, lost orientation for a moment, regained orientation, almost gave a chicken a haircut, nearly hit the badminton net, cleared the garden fence, and managed to roll out. A tremendous amount of dumb luck today. The ground and trees feel cheated of revenge.:p

airhawk

Crashing Ace
yeah i can agree i just i could fly build and crash all day i haven't built a single thing in 2 months how am i still living