• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Pumpkin drop event

What did you do with FoamBoard tonight?

moret

Working on mig 3 number 2. Number 1 had a very short and hard life. I think it came from a Boeing factory. Just waiting on new firewalls now.

If you are using a receiver with a stability gyro remember to add to the check list to check the direction that the gyro moves the controls.

The mig 3 really rolls, and I am not good flying inverted, almost made it back to try to land

I was living TacoShako dream

Attachments

I home-brewed a two-piece dihedral wing for the EZ-Glider, wanting to see if the construction technique would be easier for my middle-schoolers than the notch-and-fold of the original polyhedral wing. It's constructed the same way the (for example) FT Sportster wing is constructed: two halves, taped and glued together. The results were good but the top of the Glider has a solid panel so it doesn't sit flat... yet.

And of course I forgot to take any pictures of it, and left it in my classroom for a 4-day weekend. Sorry.