What is this?

FTCA Director

Lee Kachner
Admin
app-stores.png

Tench745

Master member
I can't quite explain why, but it feels a little bit in poor taste to "tease" something on the forums like this. Especially when the emails went out about 6 hours later.
I'm excited for the app, but we definitely need a Flite Test Tech video walking everyone through the features; what they do and why.

patrol7

And I’m trying to login, but it won’t accept my FTCA login info. And does not even recognize my email for lost password. Do I have to create a new user? Inquiring minds want to know……
Cheers.

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
And I’m trying to login, but it won’t accept my FTCA login info. And does not even recognize my email for lost password. Do I have to create a new user? Inquiring minds want to know……
Cheers.
Me too, same question.

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
Me too, same question.
I just created a new one, which is not ideal. Would be nice to integrate it with your FTCA ID.

Also once you log into the app and go to the store (within the app), you have to sign into your store account separately. I understand that those wouldn’t necessarily be linked, but it’s an additional step that feels like it shouldn’t have to be there.

🤷🏻‍♂️

RossFPV

Is the verification code sent in a text? I dont have a cell phone and im not seeing it in my email.

CrazyguyFPV

Same issue with the login. We already have 2 logins with the store and the website. Do we really need to have a 3rd now?

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
After you login to the app and FT Store the first time, it stays logged in.
The additional login isn't actually that much of a bother, is it?

(There was an update for the app yesterday, Jun 12, v1.0.1)

WillL84

I got the app and setup my hangar but I don't have a code from my build kit since it was built over a year ago

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
After you login to the app and FT Store the first time, it stays logged in.
The additional login isn't actually that much of a bother, is it?

(There was an update for the app yesterday, Jun 12, v1.0.1)
No it’s not that much of a bother, it’s just that it feels disconnected and unnecessary. It feels like “just one more thing”, instead of extending the connections we have already here in the community forum, or through the FTCA. Using our FTCA login would’ve made the most sense, since that is the “official” community arm of FT.

But you’re right, it’s not a “big deal” and me Monday-morning-quarterbacking about it actually makes it a bigger deal than necessary.

Good thing I know Lee is SUCH a sensitive guy and he’s for SURE losing sleep over this… 😜

It is their first app and I should’ve been a bit more gracious and focused on the positives first. Who’s excited to earn some badges at Flite Fest?! My son sure is! 😁😎👍

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
No it’s not that much of a bother, it’s just that it feels disconnected and unnecessary. It feels like “just one more thing”, instead of extending the connections we have already here in the community forum, or through the FTCA. Using our FTCA login would’ve made the most sense, since that is the “official” community arm of FT.

But you’re right, it’s not a “big deal” and me Monday-morning-quarterbacking about it actually makes it a bigger deal than necessary.

Good thing I know Lee is SUCH a sensitive guy and he’s for SURE losing sleep over this… 😜

It is their first app and I should’ve been a bit more gracious and focused on the positives first. Who’s excited to earn some badges at Flite Fest?! My son sure is! 😁😎👍
Absolutely. I'm hoping for future updates that include the FTCA, and the FT Forum.
Wish I could make the FF23 trip. Maybe next year. Grab some badges for me while you're there, Ben! 😎👍