what pushrods are used to control the elevator/rudder .

Flyhigh2077

Hello all ,

I have been struggling to understand what pushrods are used for controlling the servos .Here are the list of issues faced while installing servos :
1.I used a iron based metal rod which cannot be bent like twisted Z Bend .
2. Since the iron based pushrod cannot be used . I used a copper wire which can we be bent either way with ease .
but the pace of pushrod is bringing out the servos after a hot glue stick on the body . the length of the pushrod is half a meter
where you can image how much distance the servos and elevators are installed .
3.out of the above points , can anyone name the pushrods so that i can purchase in india for good twists and turns .
also the servos pace should be alerted in the TX ? please suggest . This is the last step pending from my end to take OFF .

cdfigueredo

Elite member
Hello all ,

I have been struggling to understand what pushrods are used for controlling the servos .Here are the list of issues faced while installing servos :
1.I used a iron based metal rod which cannot be bent like twisted Z Bend .
2. Since the iron based pushrod cannot be used . I used a copper wire which can we be bent either way with ease .
but the pace of pushrod is bringing out the servos after a hot glue stick on the body . the length of the pushrod is half a meter
where you can image how much distance the servos and elevators are installed .
3.out of the above points , can anyone name the pushrods so that i can purchase in india for good twists and turns .
also the servos pace should be alerted in the TX ? please suggest . This is the last step pending from my end to take OFF .
I use umbrella ribs for control rods. are pretty strong and u can easily Z bend it. just give it a try, u won-t regret