Solved what vor a pressure gauge can i usee vor a flight controller to see how much bar i have on the fuel tank(gas tank)

tim_cookt1

what vor a pressure gauge can i usee vor a flight controller to see how much bar i have on the fuel tank(gas tank)

Last edited:

Chuppster

i want to measure the pressure of a hydrogen tank in my rc air plane that i can see when the gas tank starting to get empty

I think you'd have to build one. Get a pressure sensor and run it in parallel with a pullup resistor tied to 5v if your resistance is high enough. You can measure the voltage with a battery voltage sensor.

tim_cookt1

I think you'd have to build one. Get a pressure sensor and run it in parallel with a pullup resistor tied to 5v if your resistance is high enough. You can measure the voltage with a battery voltage sensor.
are you know a pressure sensor whats god vor this aplication i have no plan about pressure sensors

Hondo76251

Legendary member
I'd say just put a small hardware store guage on it and then put al little FPV camera on it pointed towards the guage...

Piotrsko

Master member
Im thinking it is above 10 bar so it will need to be welding supply stuff. Haven't seen an high pressure electronics sensor for less than couple hundred$