What! What!

Usil

I looked at the new Monday video yesterday and nearly fell out of my seat. There was Peter taking off in a flying sled! Then I realized the fake-out and had to laugh. But secretly, I still want to see Peter sailing across the snow or grass maybe 20 inches from the ground in his home built sled.

Good work guys.

akmk10000

They got me on that too. It wasn't until they cut to the next scene that I figured out what they did. Very clever. Isn't it funny how our minds jump to conclusions even though the fake legs were straight out in front and Peter had to have his legs all the way bent in order to fit in there ahead of the props?

Christopher14

Driftin' with the wind...
I fell for it at first to. My mind was trying to figure out how big of a motor it would take to lift Peter when the next scene came in.

Tench745

Master member
They teased that intro bit on the Facebook page, and for a split second I was thinking, "What?!" And then I realized there was no way and it must just have been dummy legs. But man I do I want to see what he can do to actually get himself in the air.

PHugger

Church Meal Expert
I've posted this one before, but human flight with RC gear has already been done.

Best regards,
PCH

Epic

New to RC planes
I thought that he was flying too. I had to laugh at myself because I thought he was flying it too!

ratdog

Neat video! Lets face it, who wouldn't want to climb in their foamboard flyer and zip around the backyard? It is cool enough as a powered sled!

Bayboos

Be careful what you are dreaming about, it may come true. All you need to do is to scale up the plans a bit; and you may end up with this:

Doesn't that look very much like FT-22? This beauty is powered by 46hp engine, which translates to roughly 35kW. Electric motors of similar power are already powering electric motorcycles like RedShift SM. I'd certainly want to see the Baby Blender made this way. :D