What will be sold at FF?

earthsciteach

Interesting question. I know they are inviting vendors. I'd be surprised if a Lazertoys doesn't at least have a booth. It would be cool to see a flea market area, too.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
FTFF NECK STRAPS!!!!!

(and Pat is right, if they get a small handful of vendors in, a few will bring RTF/BNF kits and radio gear. no promises it will be cheap . . . but they quite often are)

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
I thought some people where talking about bringing stuff to sell. Like a flea market or swap meet type of deal. I don't remember which FF thread mentioned that. I doubt too many will show up with much to sell. Probably planes and parts but not transmitters. You never know though.

earthsciteach

Not that I've been to a lot of these events, but I do normally see people with "for sale" signs on stuff, even if it isn't an organized thing.

dholcomb

I am trying to get Grayson Hobbies to make an appearance. So far all I've gotten from them is it's too far away. They are fellow Georgians. I'll keep working on them. ;)

DDSFlyer

I know StoneBlueAirlines is going and gonna have some FPV gear and possibly some planes available to sell there as well

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Can I come with no RC gear, and walk out with a flying model?
Radio?
FPV?
Motors, Props?

Yes and no. Most events like this, as earthsciteach mentioned has plenty of people peddling their used stuff. (Just remember, it's used stuff.) I'm hoping that some vendors will be interested enough to show up as well. (These guys are awesome, and they're in Ohio. I sent them an email asking if they'd be there. http://www.lukesrcplanes.com)

Are you a beginner with zero gear? If so, I'd probably suggest against buying anything quite yet. This is an AWESOME opportunity to check out other people's gear. Ask them about their radios, if they'll let you, handle them. See how they feel in your hands. Have them show you how to program the settings, does it seem confusing, or is one easier than another. You won't get a better chance to learn about the gear than an event like this.

The Flite Test guys will be hosting build nights. So I am sure they will have airframe kits available, and maybe Lazertoys, or someone like that will have some electronics kits for sale.

Marc Stermer

Foaming at the Mouth!
The vendor list has been updated: http://flitefest.com/vendor-list/

Hitec / Multiplex
hitecrcd.com

Time Flys Hobbytown
timeflyshobbytown.com

Ready Made RC
readymaderc.com/store

Radical RC
radicalrc.com/shop

Luke’s RC
lukesrcplanes.com

Rabid Models
rabidmodels.com

Stone Blue Airlines
stoneblueairlines.com

Lazer Toyz
lazertoyz.com

EP Buddy
buddyrc.com

RcMatt

Will Flitetest be selling their products? Also what about some of their old planes as mentioned in the "FTHQ Tour 2.0"?