What's on Your Mind? Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves...

ExperimentalRC

Ive also heard another story for the "Intergalactic Ignore".

Imagine one day you are taking a walk and notice an ant. The ant probably isn't thinking of anything about you, even when you are standing right in front of it. All it's thinking about is basic survival, and things that we consider simple. What if we are the ants and another alien race is right in front of us, but we are thinking of things so basic that we don't even notice them. The other alien race doesn't even notice us, because we are doing such simple things.

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
:( I car died today. Not worth repairing they said. So I'm now 14k more indebt. It's hard to say goodbye to a good car.

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
:( I car died today. Not worth repairing they said. So I'm now 14k more indebt. It's hard to say goodbye to a good car.

That sucks.

If you're able and willing to do repairs yourself it's worth while to buy two cheap old cars and when one breaks you fix one while you drive the other. It's been working pretty well for me. Although there has been times when I was incredibly lazy and didn't fix the broken one for months on end because I didn't have to repair it.

IFlyRCstuff

Flyer Of Many Things
Hmm... research research, yes, but you would have to jump out of the plane flying at a safe altitude, or a heli that is hovering.

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
That sucks.

If you're able and willing to do repairs yourself it's worth while to buy two cheap old cars and when one breaks you fix one while you drive the other. It's been working pretty well for me. Although there has been times when I was incredibly lazy and didn't fix the broken one for months on end because I didn't have to repair it.

Thanks for the advice, but what is done is done... The bought my wife an automatic car because she didn't like driving a standard anymore. So I got her's now.

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
There is a theory that people that are generally lucky aren't actually lucky. They're just more observant. For example, if I find a $1 bill on the ground, it's not because I'm lucky. It's because most people aren't paying enough attention to see it. Then I walk by and notice it because I am more observant.