What's on Your Mind? Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves...

bmsweb

Site Moderator
Thomas has been making an Edge 540 3D model (really rough build). In any case this morning I noticed the trail of mess he's left all over the house (I think he's been cutting foam in every room!). So I was commenting to my wife just how messy the little bugger was. She said he takes after me :eek:

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Thomas has been making an Edge 540 3D model (really rough build). In any case this morning I noticed the trail of mess he's left all over the house (I think he's been cutting foam in every room!). So I was commenting to my wife just how messy the little bugger was. She said he takes after me :eek:

In the pictures of my room further up the thread http://forum.flitetest.com/showthre...ongst-yourselves&p=50869&viewfull=1#post50869 you can see a small scratchbuilt plane. It's the Manta 3D, just sloppily put together. Still not airworthy though, I don't have my 1300mAh battery home yet. It's gonna be a real pig to fly, but it's got more than 1:1 power to weight ratio. Should go straight up in the air.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Well, that hasn't stopped any of the rest of us Anthemius.

How was your day?

Is the snow melted yet?

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Do not taunt the Dictator...

sesame9.jpg

Anthemius

ahhah the snow ? is never snow where i live.. and i'm happy about that point :)

i'm now making everything ready for my travel.. i go to my mother.. other side of france.. sooo happy :)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
AHAHAHAHAHA! You guys must be bored!

I just took my JR XP 652 radio apart. I found that the part where the antenna is fastened was desoldered. And I found a shot 3A fuse in it. No wonder it wasn't working!

I am clueless.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
ahhah the snow ? is never snow where i live.. and i'm happy about that point :)

i'm now making everything ready for my travel.. i go to my mother.. other side of france.. sooo happy :)

Are you bringing something with you to fly while you're there? Something with a camera attached to it hopefully.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I just took my JR XP 652 radio apart. I found that the part where the antenna is fastened was desoldered. And I found a shot 3A fuse in it. No wonder it wasn't working!

I am clueless.

Yeah, they tend not to like not having an antenna when powered up.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Yeah, they tend not to like not having an antenna when powered up.

Fact is I don't know how long it's been like this. I have tried flying it before and I would get glitches at around 250 feet. 72MHz should have solid signal for quite far!

Anyway, no fuses around so I'll put that on a hold for a while.

I also need to replace two switches on my DX6i.