What's on Your Mind? Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves...

earthsciteach

Ha ha ha! Poor Monkey.

My fuse is cut out and hot glued. I still need to drop in a couple of bulkheads, the back deck and firewall. I didn't get any sleep last night, so I'm crashing. Nap time!

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
FlyingMonkey and Liemavick,

There is a strong and completely substantiated rumor that someone we all know and chastise, possibly someone who authored this thread has pulled the trigger on a KK2 in a weak moment during the middle of the night. Lets all welcome this new Sith learner to the "Dark Side".:p

Welcome Sith Learner Bizzarro ;)

Thurmond

Liemavick

Mentor
Its 4:40 am and I haven't been able to sleep all night. These meds that I'm on have me all whacked out. So, here I sit grading some tests. Guess I'll be sleepy when the sun is up.

Im sure the students would love to know your grading papers while whacked out on meds. So how many A+ did you give?? lol

B

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Congratulations "Apprentice" you have passed your first test. You know who you are! ;)

Thurmond

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Went to my local electronics store today after work. $3.80 later

- 3A fuse for my broken Tx - hopefully it will fix it.
- Fuse holder for my future FPV groundstation.
- 3A fuse for above - might get a 5A just to be safe, don't want an overload to shut off my GS in flight.
- 2 switches for my DX6i.
- Unrelated - 3.5mm audio plug as my speakers are shutting off when I wiggle the cable.