What's on Your Mind? Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves...

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
The movie would definitely been better as a drinking game. I'm pretty sure I would have passed out by the time the airplane slut met the American, though. The crashes in the sewage pond alone would induce alcohol poisoning.

It was certainly a work of art.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
um, wow. I need to go back and watch it!

I remember it being both awful and good and includes some cool early fliers, but apparently not much else . . .

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Half the fun of a good B-Movie is mocking it. When it has cool things about it, so much the better!

Any of y'all ever watch MST3K? They can turn a real stinker into a Gem!

Liemavick

Mentor
I might be making my own movie (video) soon after today's delivery from HK. One more package has yet to arrive, then the Tricopter build can commence.

DSCN0106.JPG

Liemavick

Mentor
Teach, those are my imagination running wild. What? you never seen a Tri-copter with shock absorbers before? LOL

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
2 words Liemavick:

Woo and Hoo

Looking forward to a visit, too, from the big brown truck. Need parts to get out of the Crafty Aerodrome and into the open air!

Liemavick

Mentor
I just took a walk over to the school yard behind my house. They have two baseball fields side by side and a peewee football/soccer field adjoined. They just re-sodded and the maintenance crew had the sprinklers going. I NEED to get a key to the gate of that field!!!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I just took a walk over to the school yard behind my house. They have two baseball fields side by side and a peewee football/soccer field adjoined. They just re-sodded and the maintenance crew had the sprinklers going. I NEED to get a key to the gate of that field!!!

Wrong. You NEED to go buy some materials, wait until 4th of July weekend when no one will be around, and insert your own gate, and your own lock, and be done with it...

Liemavick

Mentor
Why do I get the feeling this has been done before?? LMAO My wife would have my ticket punched if I build a gate in the school fence. She has been after me to build a fence to block the view of neighbors yard.

Liemavick

Mentor
Not that I would actually do such a thing (yeah right) but I would have to build 2 gates to access the field. Ive got a friend that works part time for the city, Ill try the key requisition first.

earthsciteach

I totally stole this link from FM's Facebook, so I must give Fred credit for posting. It is very sad to know that politics has become its own entity instead of a means to forward the country. Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson says it well.