Where can I fly in South Australia?

AKT

Where do people fly FPV in South Australia? It wouldn't make sense to fly over private property in case your plane/multirotor went down you don't have to trespass (and for privacy reasons too) so whereabouts do people fly here?

I'm talking mostly about fixed wing, local ovals are nice and all but they can be a bit small

Dazzy

Where do people fly FPV in South Australia? It wouldn't make sense to fly over private property in case your plane/multirotor went down you don't have to trespass (and for privacy reasons too) so whereabouts do people fly here?

I'm talking mostly about fixed wing, local ovals are nice and all but they can be a bit small

Cant speak about S.A., welcome to the forum. Im based in FNQ.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Most people around the world fly thru the air like everyone else.. Since you guys are upside down that could prove difficult.:giggle:

I would suggest maybe trying local sports fields when not in use or at school playgrounds during non school hours. It all depends on what and how you fly as to what may or may not be accepted. I was rejected by a seagull at my local park the other day that seemed highly opposed to me flying a three inch quad when he was perfectly happy chasing my 5 inch.