Where to buy airplane?

Hey! I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy this foam radio controlled airplane? It’s a P51 Mustang with NF 129 on the side and it’s grey with black stripes? I am desperately trying to find one because I accidentally broke a part off my boyfriend’s trying to move it. See pic. Thank you so much for any help.

Lauren
IMG_4324.png

Hyperdrive

Hey! I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy this foam radio controlled airplane? It’s a P51 Mustang with NF 129 on the side and it’s grey with black stripes? I am desperately trying to find one because I accidentally broke a part off my boyfriend’s trying to move it. See pic. Thank you so much for any help.

Lauren View attachment 239508
How damaged is it? Maybe you could fix it with some hot glue.

How damaged is it? Maybe you could fix it with some hot glue.
Oh, he can fix it and anything really. He is a jack of all trades. He said it would take him awhile so I was going to find another plane and he could use that one for parts. Excuse my ignorance as I’m not sure of the terminology but it on the tail of the plane where some metal hooks go into the back and I guess are what move the tail so I’m guessing pretty vital for flight. Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️😭

Foamforce

I found it on Amazon India, but out of stock.

Based on the specs, this is an outdated airplane. It uses a NiMH battery and an old 27mhz transmitter. Any money spent would be better spent on a new different model. Like others have said though, these are fairly easy to repair, because they ALWAYS get damaged.

But if you felt bad for your boyfriend, you can give him a gift certificate for a new (different) one and I’m sure he will appreciate it. 🙂

I found it on Amazon India, but out of stock.

Based on the specs, this is an outdated airplane. It uses a NiMH battery and an old 27mhz transmitter. Any money spent would be better spent on a new different model. Like others have said though, these are fairly easy to repair, because they ALWAYS get damaged.

But if you felt bad for your boyfriend, you can give him a gift certificate for a new (different) one and I’m sure he will appreciate it. 🙂
Thank you so much!

kdobson83

He has several and a drone and I just felt so bad for accidentally breaking it.
This specific model is pretty old tech. I did a little digging and it appears it was manufactured by Airhogs, a pretty well known toy manufacturer. Doesn't appear they make this anymore and haven't for some time.

If you feel that bad for him that you'd be willing to buy him something, why not upgrade his broken Airhogs P51 to something a bit more modern? There's a ton of manufactures making these new micro size warbirds with built in flight controller, I bet most of them are made buy the same chinese company, just distributed under different names like RageRc, Eachine, and VoltantexRC. My son and I got two of the RageRC micro warbirds at FliteFest 2022, his is the Corsair and mine is the Spitfire. But they make a P51 as well. I've copied the amazon link below for you. These things fly GREAT. You get about 10 minutes of flight per battery. They are very strong for how small they are and neither of us have broken them yet.

JDSnavely

He has several and a drone and I just felt so bad for accidentally breaking it.
I was just joking because the desire to try flying different kinds of planes is addictive. If you like flying planes, it's always nice (building, having) another! Some of the people on Youtube that review planes admit to having 600 or more. My boys and I like building and flying so we have lost count.

Very nice of you to think about replacing his plane. There are a lot of nice $100 small park type planes as kdobson83 mentions above.