Help! Which software shall I use for propeller design? something that is not very hard to use and gives accurate readings.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Need more information mate.. thats VERY vague. What materials you making the props from.. what machinery are you using.. Are you carving them by hand... What aircraft are you designing for.. what size range..

If you are planning on 3d printing props that is generally a really bad idea unless you have MUCH experience with engineering and design to work out the stress of rotational forces so it holds together. spinny blades O deaths are not fun when they self destruct and come to kill you.

ask93

PsyBorg; making the prop from balsa carving it by hand, designing for an rc plane about 65 inches length and 90" wing span

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I just did a quick search for "How to design a propeller and came up with MANY methods. From premade templates to cad designing and calculation programs. I think you may want to repeat that search and match what method interests you most as well as matches your skill levels.

Logic seems to push towards using one of the calculators to produce a mathematical model for your design then one of the cad programs to import that into to produce a physical blueprint for you to work from. I noticed a bunch of sites and programs from Germany related to this topic.

My only question would be your use of balsa as that is a super soft wood and probably would not hold up to the forces exerted on a spinny blade O deaths. They are usually made from hardwoods and or laminated materials for strength. Safety and reliability that has been proven with certain materials should be considered as well as the design aspects for the physical shape.