Private
Instrument
Commercial
UAS, part 107
AGI, advance ground instructor

Cfi was next step but a couple of medical issues,
Going to exercise my light sport privileges for a while

WillL84

I took some lessons when I was in my teens, I have like 20 hours or something. That's it though. Motion sickness and being a pilot do not mix AT ALL. Especially in a 152 where a fart will knock it around.

JFC24

ATP, CFII-MEI, A&P,
Learjet/Gulfstream/Embrear/IAI Heron/Insitu Scaneagle type ratings.

Chief Pilot of a large Part 135 operation.

Dad to a pair of boys who are torn up with RC flying.

Piotrsko

Master member
Psel: taildragger.
Glider
Owned a piper Pacer, rebuilt myself with signoff. Ran the CASWPC for a while
Great fun when a couple of starship pilots came over to look at my plane.
Out of medical, cant recert cant self cert.. Keep the license handy for when CHP asks to see it

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
PPL but out of medical. Only claim to fame is 20 minutes of dual instruction in a Ford Tri-Motor.

Seahunter

I love full scale flying, but I had to give it up due to personal life conflict. I used to have 1/3 ownership of a Cessna 172. I was ready to solo when I quit. I Wish I could fly again. I'm much too old now. :):)

Piotrsko

Master member
I love full scale flying, but I had to give it up due to personal life conflict. I used to have 1/3 ownership of a Cessna 172. I was ready to solo when I quit. I Wish I could fly again. I'm much too old now. :):)
Don't tell that to Snoopy* at the Reno air races, last I heard he was 90+ on a slightly restricted medical for day VFR.

* don't know his actual name, everyone called him that at the airport, even the tower. Bob Hoover was old as dirt but could fly circles around anyone else including the thunderbird lead.

Photobug

Who here is a pilot?
I am, or I was. I was a commercial pilot/CFI with all the fixins but had a medical incident that retired me. I am healthy and miss flying but don't can't afford to fly as I have other expensive things demanding my money.

Tench745

Master member
I will be someday, but for now I'm building a Corben Junior Ace to get my taste of full-scale aviation.

Grauwulf

PPL, night rating, had enough hours to write my commercial and was working on my instrument rating. Currently out of medical and probably couldn't regain my Class1 medical now even if I wanted to, unfortunately, thanks to a heart condition.