.xls Upload

Maingear

Flugzeug Liebhaber
I am trying to post a xls (excel) file that has a weight and balance function for metric and american systems. The advanced reply post will not load it as an attachment. Is there another way for me to share it?

Justin

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Zip file maybe? I usually put my plans (PDF files) on my Google Drive and share a link. I know others use DropBox in much the same way. If you use one of those services you should be able to just share the link in your post for people to be able to download it.

Maingear

Flugzeug Liebhaber
View attachment FT W&B.pdf

John - I just saved as pdf and the fields will not take entries so others can make changes.

I guess Dan's solution is my only option? I wish photobucket would take it so I can link it, I need another password like I need a ____________ (fill in the blank).

Justin

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
View attachment 39442

John - I just saved as pdf and the fields will not take entries so others can make changes.

I guess Dan's solution is my only option? I wish photobucket would take it so I can link it, I need another password like I need a ____________ (fill in the blank).

Justin

If you already have a google account (i.e. gmail, google+, chrome, etc.) then you won't need another password to use Google Drive.