XNOVA 2206 2000kv Motor Thrust Tests

catalystmachine

Hello everyone its Friday and we have a cool new product! TGIF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1UxUftVyzE

X-Nova is well known in the 3D single rotor heli world for motors exhibiting high power output at unmatched efficiency. These motors have made a name for themselves for coming down after a hard thrashing, cold to the touch. With the explosion of FPV racing, X-Nova has decided to jump in head first. Their 2206-2000kv Super Sonic FPV Racing Motors are their first offering and Catalyst Machineworks is an authorized dealer. Paired up with our amazing Zeus "Little Bee" 20 Amp ESC's you have the perfect power system to make your competition cry like a baby.

SEE THRUST TEST RESULTS IN THE VIDEO!! Pay attention to how cool these motors run. Xnova is known for very high efficiency. Another thing I would like to point out is the lipo I used for these tests is an old pack I have been flying with for months now. I believe this pack is near the end of its life. I will re-run these tests using a brand new pack soon. I know these motors can produce even higher thrust numbers! Also, we will be testing other props as well in the next video. Including the monster HQ6X4.5 Triple Blade...

We will have these motors in stock next week. Order yours now on PRE-SALE here:

http://www.catalystmachineworks.com/...-racing-motors

Key Features:

-High performance and finest CNC quality
-Ultimate efficiency
-Low cogging torque and smooth running
-Precisely balanced from the factory, and fully tested
-100% hand wound
-CW Threaded prop adapter
-Nylock prop nut
-Comes in a set of 4
-They look super cool

Specs:

- Stator Diameter: 22mm
- Motor outer Diameter: 27mm
- Stator Thickness: 6mm
- KV: 2000KV
- Max amp rating: Info coming soon
- Max watt rating: Info coming soon

- Weight: 34 grams (wires cut to 3")
- Propeller shaft diameter: 5mm
- Mouting bolt holes distance: 16mm and 19mm
- Mounting screw size: M3
- Lipo cell count: 3s or 4s

Last edited:

catalystmachine

Thanks for fixing my link for me!

I want to let anyone who has interest in these motors know I talked with the manufacturer and they will be posting max amperage and max watt numbers on their site soon.