Spektrum DXe

sundown57

Legendary member
Spektrum DXe with bind button, works fine i just dont need it. SPM1000, SPMR1000. $30.00 + shipping.

Attachments

• spekdxe.JPG
    spekdxe.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5542.JPG
    IMG_5542.JPG
    980.7 KB · Views: 0

sundown57

Legendary member
I have two of them if you want them, seems you like to collect them. Take my two and charge 100 bucks
I don't collect them I just got this one with some other stuff I bought the other day. Thought someone in here might be able to use it. but thanks

KubKade

I also have a DXE transmitter just like yours to get rid of. It works great but I have 2. I’ll take $35 free shipping for whoever is interested. I don’t mean to steal your business sundown57.😜

sundown57

Legendary member
Put up an ad for yours. I haven't had any interest in mine yet but maybe you will have better luck.

gjsail

I've done some more research and it looks like it should work for my purpose. I'm in for $35 including shipping to 20815. Either seller. Thx

Ibcrewin

Hello. Are any of these transmitters still available? If so, please PM me. I'm in NJ and I can pay with PayPal.

I've been looking at these new, but I'm also a big fan of used. I've been seeing the videos of gettinginto the hobby under $50. So far I'm about $300.. lol.

Thanks,
IG

Edit. Can I mix elevons with the DXe? I made a sparrow and I want to make a versa wing next. Thanks again.

Flyingshark

Master member
Hello. Are any of these transmitters still available? If so, please PM me. I'm in NJ and I can pay with PayPal.

I've been looking at these new, but I'm also a big fan of used. I've been seeing the videos of gettinginto the hobby under $50. So far I'm about $300.. lol.

Thanks,
IG

Edit. Can I mix elevons with the DXe? I made a sparrow and I want to make a versa wing next. Thanks again.
You can do an elevon mix with a DXe, but you'll need to download the free Spektrum programmer onto a windows computer, buy a connector cable (if you don't have one already) and set up the mix that way. The DXe and DXs are cheap compared to the rest of Spektrum's line because they require a PC to do anything more than adjust trims.

Ibcrewin

Update. I went on buddy rc (found through the ft YouTube videos) and picked up an open box radio master tx16s. Also picked up a radio master receiver and some assorted Knick knacks.