Blohm & Voss BV 141

Plane Blohm & Voss BV 141 1

Please log in to download
Type
Build Plan (PDF, AI, etc.)
At first this bizarre design had me doubting its performance, but I can sincerely say this is the best plane I have had in my arsenal. For my set up I used the C pack motor and 1800 mah 3 cell which allowed me to have decent speed and enough power to easily climb vertically however, the B pack motor will also support the airframe and provide a more docile flying experience. Since this type of design has a decently sized wing, I was able to glide very well and also land without having flaps (you can add your own if needed). Before getting it in the air, it is important to make sure the balance point is in the right spot. I just taped a few coins to the underside of the wingtip but you can use whatever. Even if the balance isn't right, you can just add a bit of trim while flying and fix it after landing. If you feel like painting it, I included a template for the decals. I hope you enjoy!

my setup:
- C pack motor
- 40 amp ESC
- 1800 mah 3 cell lipo
- 9 gram servos

Flight Tips:
- slight down trim

1693892821702.png

1693893459965.png

1693893473430.png

1693893486692.png
Author
akimbo
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from akimbo

Latest reviews

This is an airplane that I would not have designed or been able to design. My hat is off to Akimbo again for another amazing design.