ar610

1. T

First DIY quad... help me please T^T

hey all. Here's the info. Quad: Arris 250b http://www.arrishobby.com/arris-xspeed-250b-fpv-racing-drone-unassembled-quadcopter-super-combo-w-f3-flight-controller-us-warehouse-p-3451 (I swapped out the flight chip with a Naze 32 bought from the flite test website because I accidentally fried the...
  2. T

newbie needs help!

my names Tom and im really new to this hobby. My problem is that i can not get my Tx and Rx to work together on my quadcopter that i am trying to build. my Tx is a Dx6i and the Rx is an AR610. The flight controller is a mini cc3d with angled pins. I have soldered all 4 esc to the motor and pdb...
  3. J

Spekrum dx6 bind fail

I've recently purchased a dx6 and two AR610 receivers. My problem is the transmitter has been bound to both receivers but will not connect anymore. There are two model profiles but when I bind to one it tells me bind failed. Any suggestions? My next idea would be to call spectrum for help. Thanks.
  4. S

Spektrum DX6i or DX5e?

Hello, I recently ordered the components to build a FT Flyer (and Delta later on), but I still have to order the transmitter and receiver. I am going to visit a local hobbyshop this weekend, and I was planning to buy the DX6i with an AR400 4 CH receiver. This will cost me about €130. However, I...