150% MSBP. Mini Scout Biplane, Not so Mini!

Wildthing

Legendary member
Oh that was funny, sorry for laughing. :( , well maybe not :D :D

Ok, 1st we need some color period, even cheap wingtape will do. 2nd, stay closer to home. 3rd, if those motors can't spin the 10" props you need different motors. With 3 10" props you should be able to fly against a hurricane.

Oh, if it sounds bad, that is not normal, land it and figure out what is wrong, not just keep flying :D :D
Gun oil is a really good lubricant for the bearings

sundown57

Legendary member
Oh that was funny, sorry for laughing. :( , well maybe not :D:D

Ok, 1st we need some color period, even cheap wingtape will do. 2nd, stay closer to home. 3rd, if those motors can't spin the 10" props you need different motors. With 3 10" props you should be able to fly against a hurricane.

Oh, if it sounds bad, that is not normal, land it and figure out what is wrong, not just keep flying :D:D
Gun oil is a really good lubricant for the bearings
I figured the noise out. the strings behind the wing motors vibrated. your right about the motors. I bought 4 e-max 2212, 1000 kv motors that came with 10-inch props and they have no power at all. I did better with the 2, 6 inch i had on it. But they are the only ones I have right now. I even tried 8-inch props and they were worse.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I figured the noise out. the strings behind the wing motors vibrated. your right about the motors. I bought 4 e-max 2212, 1000 kv motors that came with 10-inch props and they have no power at all. I did better with the 2, 6 inch i had on it. But they are the only ones I have right now. I even tried 8-inch props and they were worse.
are those the ones that came in the power pack b? Cause I've had good luck with them. I used them in my viggen as well as my spitfire for a while.

Wildthing

Legendary member
The one emax motor I use for combat is the XA2212 1400kv, rated only for 8 or 9" props, probably 8" :D but I have them spinning 10X5 APC props and have never burnt one out yet.

sundown57

Legendary member
are those the ones that came in the power pack b? Cause I've had good luck with them. I used them in my viggen as well as my spitfire for a while.
no, I bought them on E-bay, They say quadcopter on them, not sure if that's the problem or not but they haven't worked very well on any plane I've tried them on.

Attachments

• IMG_4461.JPG
    IMG_4461.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0