A crooked fuselage will fly like a ONE WINGED DUCK

mikeing

I don't know what I did or how I did it but somehow I made a part with an "A" & "B" fold fuselage O.K. So I'll download a set of plans & make a new part ! Got plenty of "Dollar Tree" foam board & poster board on hand, So, have at it ! only to find out the parts are a bit different than the downloadable plans !!!!! So I ordered another "Speed Build" kit (could always use extra hardware) Thank You "Mary"for cutting out the parts,Thank You "Allison" for packaging my order. With New "Speed Build Kit in hand I followed "Josh's" Youtube suggestion "Take the pieces & trace them on a piece of Dollar Tree foam board, Better yet Go to "Fed Ex Office with your Speed Build kit & photo copy (ZEROX) the pieces ,it may take 2 or 3 sections to make one legnth of stamped out foam board. Next,line up & tape the copied sheets together use your sliding glass door or window as a light table ,Better yet,your 65 inch Flat screen T.V. With the pieces taped together grab your 3M 77 & glue the patterns onto poster board,Now You have a photo copied foam board pattern as templates on hand for the next time Schitt Happens & you get stuck with a One Winged Duck !:confused::confused:

mikeporterinmd

Still Learning
I did the A fold instead of B or whatever last night, too. But, I caught it in time and was able to cut it apart. It looks ugly, but I may apply paper over the nasty parts. We'll see. I think I will get the tail section installed first (Sea Otter) and then only fix what needs fixing.

Mike