3rd aircraft

hello i am looking for a third aircraft i had a hz champ and a hz sport cub. I am looking for a scale easy flier but sporty airplane. I dont have any spectrum i only have flysky transmitter. Thanks for the suggestions

Capt_Beavis

Posted a thousand or more times
The Delta Ray is well under your budget even RTF, which is on Sale for 159 right now, which means you get a DX4e for $10. I have gotten 6 months of growth and enjoyment out of mine. The Delta Ray was my 3rd plane after the Duet and UMX Radian.

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
The visionaire is probably a pretty good option for you. You can dumb the throws way down and get a pretty nice advanced trainer feel to it, and then crank em up to get a 3d machine.

mrwzrd59

Old Guy Geek
Gee build an FT Storch! If you want something sportier, go for the FT22! Both are great planes and you cant beat the low cost air frames!
I have a Visionaire but I grab the Storch when I go for a quick fly, every time! Huge performance envelope!
I gave away my Delta Ray because it just sucked huge! Bloody awful in any kind of wind! The guy I gave it to already has it broke in half!
Pure poop!